Saturday, 4 June 2011

Keywords

If you know me, then you know that I love to check my traffic sources.  If you know me well, then you know that I check referring sites, browsers, OS', and keywords.

I occasionally learn of fun things, like people visiting and spending time on my site after googling "remarks on the self karl popper", "leathercraft process of america", "analogy between faraday and ampere", "entity realism", "the problem of induction genuine problem philosophy", "the experiment as mediator between subject and object", and the closing words of Sucker Punch.

As of late, I've been getting hidden messages in the keywords from an ever-so-brilliant person who knows that I will check.  Yes, I read them, and yes, you have found a new way to say 'hello'.

Mostly, I get to see how often people google my name, my name + my city, my name + facebook, my name + my country, find my blog, and read it.

I ... just ... don't quite know what to make of that.
There was an error in this gadget