Thursday, 10 November 2011

Breaking the Rules

I don't mention names, and I don't write explicitly about what's going on in my life. These are my two rules. I adopted them upon creating this blog in September 2009 specifically for the purpose of ensuring that no one feared spending time with me lest I blog about them, but also because I didn't want to regret any of the posts and this seemed like the best way to do it.

The trouble is that I can't write about what's really plaguing me at any given point in time. Or rather, I do: I mask everything in stories from the past, thought experiments, and poetry. But this can be a tiresome task when sometimes all I want to do is scream out to the world.

Well, maybe I can just blurt out the bottom line without the long-winded, self-serving prologue:

I AM HAPPY!

That is all.
There was an error in this gadget