Friday, 19 October 2012

Mashup 1.0

came up to meet you, to tell you I'm sorry. You don't know how lovely you are. I had to find you, tell you I need you. Tell you I set you apart.

Believe me - I'm sorry I told you lies. I should've shown you better nights, better times, better days.

We said things, did things that we didn't mean.

I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain.

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears.

I cannot believe there's nothing left to save.

But these wounds won't seem to heal.  There's just too much that time cannot erase.

I found the remedy. I had to set you free ... to see ... the way that love could be when you are not with me. I had to leave. I have to live. I had to lead.

Nobody said it was easy, but no one ever said it would be this hard.

Time will bring the real end of our trial. One day there'll be no remnants, no trace, no residual feelings.

In another year, the pain will disappear, and I will look back on this life as if it were a scene.

One day you won't remember me.

I'm learning to live without you now, but I miss you sometimes. The more I know, the less I understand.
There was an error in this gadget